We are a group of young business leaders in our 20’s-40’s, passionate about:
- Enhancing Japan-NZ business relations
- Identifying new opportunities for business collaboration and;
- Sharing successful Japan-NZ business stories with everyday New Zealanders.
Our goals are to:
- Increase awareness in NZ of the Japan-NZ business relationship through regular news updates on the JNZBC Facebook page and holding business-related events.
- Highlight opportunities for young people to have a career connecting NZ and Japan.
- Create succession planning within the wider JNZBC.
There are a few ways you can be involved in our work:
- Join the events committee.
- Attend the annual JNZBC conference.
- Post content/job opportunities on our JNZBC Facebook page.
- Participate in Japanese language classes/conversation groups.